Sunday, February 1, 2009

The dreaded "To-Do" list. . .

Anyone who knows my wife knows how much she abhors my "To-Do" list. Without the list i am a pathetically hopeless mess.

As though the universe was out to get her, today Amy observed Owen (our middle child - age 3) putting together a "To-Do" list of his own. He was verbalizing it all as he was organizing and cataloguing his list of things he and dad needed to do in his head. As a proof that these abominable lists actually work - my dear son Owen, who is singularly causing me to believe in ADHD, remembered to do, in order, everything that he had put on his list!!

Boy makes me proud!

As for this quite opening day of February. . . my list is getting chipped away at. Mumma is enjoying (i hope) a restful (again, i hope) afternoon nap, the kid-os are just creepin' outta bed, the back yard is on fire, James is busy coloring away and i am finally getting ready to stretch out on the couch after a day of chores!!

They say tomorrow may reach forty degrees. Wooohooo! Of course i suppose that will raise expectations to take a few more projects off my list.

No comments: