Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ho-hum

i think that there must be no boredom as painful as being uninspired. There must be a million things to do here. A plethora of reading material, some journaling to do, heaven knows that there is work to be done. . . and i just have no drive to do any of it. my mind is off in a million other places, working on a million other thoughts, but no interest or drive in what is in front of me.
Its moments like this that i would really wish for omnipresence. Not that i understand it at all, but i would think that having the ability to be everywhere at once, i could spend my time more focused on projects that have my attention, and come back to the areas where there is no drive later.
This is the one time that i feel really uncomfortable in my own skin. My mind has other places to be, but my body is stuck here.
 

No comments: