Thursday, October 22, 2009

Time for a break. . .

Nothing like a time of reflection, right?!?!?

The two times of the day that i really feel like i can step outside of myself, be quiet, and meditate are shower time (there is a lock on the door) and driving in the car.

This last couple of years have been so topsy turvy here on the pharm, but it wasn't till recently, and specifically this morning, that i was able to pin point the beginning of the chaos, and more importantly prescribe a cure. . .

So the time has come, and i am going away for a little while - a funny thought since i have been blogging so infrequently as of late. But, no, really, it is time for a break to try and get my head on straight, and more importantly my home in order again.

Keep warm this winter, i will be back again eventually. . .

1 comment:

renee @ FIMBY said...

Have a nice one! I know where you live so I can come harass you if I wish.